Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Last Summer






My lovely little sister sally bought me Maggie's Harvest for my birthday, 
she couldn't of picked anything more perfect!
This is what she wrote inside: 

"Dear Rebecca, 
A gift would not be enough to show you my love, 
my dear sis on this birthday, 
let me tell you today that you are the most special person in my life,
without you I don't know how I would survive. 
Happy birthday love Sally"



This happy little bush turkey kept trying to steal our lunch!



Birthday breakfast jaffles at the beach xx



Love vintage leather finds




A visit to Cary's house


Strawberry picking in the garden 





Love Bundagen Chia


Christmas with the family




Liam's famous creme brulee 



Gin and Tonics with cucumber, lime and a side of cherries. xx




















New Years day sunrise 



New Years day 














Banana split at the Bellingen Gelato Bar








2 comments: